The MPO publishes results of the monitoring and analysis conducted as part of its Congestion Management Process in the form of interactive databases, traffic counts, the CMP report, and memos presenting recommendations and other results. These products are updated when new information becomes available.
- Historical Trends: Travel Times and Vehicle Occupancy Levels for I-93 North and Southeast Expressway HOV and General-Purpose Lanes (2012) (pdf) (html)
- 2012-13 Inventory of Park-and-Ride Lots at MBTA Facilities (2014) (pdf) (html)
- Park-and-Ride Lots for Bus, Car and Vanpool (2011) (pdf) (html)
- 2012 Inventory of Bicycle Parking Spaces and Number of Parked Bicycles at MBTA Stations (2014) (pdf) (html)
Arterial Roadways and Intersections
- Express-Highway Performance Dashboard
- Arterial Performance Dashboard
- Interactive Database of Intersections
- Travel Speeds for Arterials: AM and PM Peak Periods (Maps)
- Speed Indexes for Arterials: AM and PM Peak Periods (Maps)
- CMP-Monitored Intersections: 2004-11 (Maps)
Freeways and Interchanges
- Limited-Access Highway Vehicle Occupancy Counts and Traffic Volumes (Memo) (Summer 2010) (pdf) (html)
- Interchanges on Limited-Access Highways: Volumes, Speeds and Crashes (Table) (2008)
- Speeds and Travel Time on Limited-Access Highways in the Boston Metropolitan Region: 2004-2007 (Table) (2007)
- Travel Speeds for Expressways: AM and PM Peak Periods (Maps)
- Speed Indexes for Expressways: AM and PM Peak Periods (Maps)
- Peak-Period Hours of Congestion for Expressways: AM and PM Peak Periods (Maps)
Other Congestion Management-Related Memos and Studies
- The 2004 Congestion Management System Report (December 2004) documents data, analysis, and recommendations generated by the Boston region’s congestion management process.
- Inventory of Park and Ride Lots at MBTA Facilities (2011) (pdf) (html)
For more information, please contact Ryan Hicks, MPO Staff, at 857.702.3661 or email@example.com.