Agenda posted before 4:00 PM, October 11, 2018
Metropolitan Planning Organization Meeting
Conference Rooms 2 and 3, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA
October 18, 2018, 10:00
(Estimated duration: 2 hours, expected ending at 12:00 PM)
Civil Rights, nondiscrimination, and accessibility information is on page 3.
1. Introductions, 3 minutes
2. Public Comments, 2 minutes
3. Chairs Report, 1 minute
4. Committee Chairs Reports, 1 minute
5. Regional Transportation Advisory Council Report, 2 minutes
6. Executive Directors Report, 15 minutes
7. Action Item: Approval of August 16, 2018, MPO Meeting Minutes, 1 minute (to be posted)
8. Action Item: National Highway System (NHS) Travel Reliability and Freight Movement Performance Targets, Michelle Scott, MPO Staff, and Bryan Pounds, Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT): presentation, discussion, and vote to adopt a proposed set of performance targets for NHS travel reliability and freight movement; 45 minutes (to be posted)
9. Draft Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Community Transportation Program Development and Administration, Sandy Johnston, MPO Staff: presentation and discussion of the development of the Community Transportation funding program in the TIP; 30 minutes (to be posted)
10. Final Draft Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for the Boston, MassachusettsNew HampshireRhode Island Urbanized Area (UZA), Bryan Pounds, MassDOT: presentation and discussion of the development of the final draft UZA MOU; 15 minutes (posted)
11. Members Items, reports and notices by MPO members, including regional concerns and local community issues; 5 minutes
Meeting materials are posted on the MPOs meeting calendar webpage at ctps.org/calendar/month.
Times reflect the expected duration of each item and do not constitute a schedule.
Meeting locations are accessible to people with disabilities and are near public transportation. Upon request (preferably two weeks in advance of the meeting), every effort will be made to provide accommodations such as assistive listening devices, materials in accessible formats and in languages other than English, and interpreters in American Sign Language and other languages. Please contact the MPO staff at 857.702.3700 (voice), 617.570.9193 (TTY), 617.570.9192 (fax), or email@example.com.
The MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other federal and state nondiscrimination statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. The MPO does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin (including limited English proficiency), religion, creed, gender, ancestry, ethnicity, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veterans status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background. Any person who believes herself/himself or any specific class of persons to have been subjected to discrimination prohibited by Title VI, ADA, or another nondiscrimination statute or regulation may, herself/himself or via a representative, file a written complaint with the MPO. Complaints filed under federal law (based on race, color, national origin [including limited English proficiency], sex, age, or disability) must be filed no later than 180 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. Complaints filed under Massachusetts General Law (based on race, color, religious creed, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or ancestry) or Governor's Executive Order 526, section 4 (based on race, color, age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran's status [including Vietnam-era veterans], or background) must be filed no later than 300 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. A complaint form and additional information can be obtained by contacting the MPO (see above) or at www.bostonmpo.org.