Regional Transportation Advisory Council Meeting
Conference Room 4, 10 Park Plaza, Boston, MA
10, 2018, 3:00 PM
(Estimated duration: One hour and thirty minutes, expected ending at 4:30 PM)
1. Introductions, 5 minutes (3:00 PM) T. Teich, Chair
2. Chairs Report, 5 minutes (3:05 PM) T. Teich, Chair
3. Approval of Meeting Minutes December 13, 2017, 5 minutes (3:10 PM) T. Teich, Chair (Minutes posted to MPO Website Calendar before meeting).
4. Complete Streets Program, 20 minutes (3:15 PM) Michelle Danila, P.E., Complete Streets Engineer Highway Division / Highway Design, MassDOT An overview of MassDOTs funding program including upcoming initiatives.
5. Members Present: CrossTown Connect, 15 minutes (3:35 PM) Scott Zadakis, Director, CrossTown Connect Advisory Council member presents program informational tour of this Transportation Management Associations activities and goals.
6. MPO Freight Program, 30 minutes (3:50 PM) Bill Kuttner, Freight Program Manager, CTPS A review and discussion of recent research topics on weight and height freight restrictions. Upcoming freight related planning studies will be reviewed.
7. Old Business, New Business, and Member Announcements, 10 minutes (4:20 PM) Ongoing Advisory Council items and issues, including notices by members and items that were not anticipated.
8. Adjourn (4:30 PM)
Meeting locations are accessible to people with disabilities and are near public transportation. Upon request (preferably two weeks in advance of the meeting), every effort will be made to provide accommodations such as assistive listening devices, materials in accessible formats and in languages other than English, and interpreters in American Sign Language and other languages. Please contact the MPO staff at 857.702.3700 (voice), 617.570.9193 (TTY), 617.570.9192 (fax), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and other federal and state nondiscrimination statutes and regulations in all programs and activities. The MPO does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, English proficiency, income, religious creed, ancestry, disability, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or military service. Any person who believes herself/himself or any specific class of persons to have been subjected to discrimination prohibited by Title VI, ADA, or other nondiscrimination statute or regulation may, herself/himself or via a representative, file a written complaint with the MPO. Complaints filed under federal law (race, color, national origin, language, gender, age, disability, or income) must be filed no later than 180 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. Complaints filed under Massachusetts General Law (religion, military service, ancestry, sexual orientation, or gender identity or expression) must be filed no later than 300 calendar days after the date the person believes the discrimination occurred. A complaint form and additional information can be obtained by contacting the MPO (see above) or at www.bostonmpo.org.
Agenda posted before 3:00 PM, January 3, 2018